1. Bull - noun
· uncastrated adult male of domestic cattle
2. Bull - noun
· a large and strong and heavyset man; "he was a bull of a man"; "a thick-skinned bruiser ready to give as good as he got"
3. Bull - noun
· obscene words for unacceptable behavior; "I put up with a lot of bullshit from that jerk"; "what he said was mostly bull"
4. Bull - noun
· a serious and ludicrous blunder; "he made a bad bull of the assignment"
5. Bull - noun
· uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
6. Bull - noun
· an investor with an optimistic market outlook; an investor who expects prices to rise and so buys now for resale later
7. Bull - noun
· (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Taurus
8. Bull - noun
· the second sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about April 20 to May 20
9. Bull - noun
· the center of a target
10. Bull - noun
· a formal proclamation issued by the pope (usually written in antiquated characters and sealed with a leaden bulla)
11. Bull - noun
· mature male of various mammals of which the female is called `cow'; e.g. whales or elephants or especially cattle
12. Bull - verb
· push or force; "He bulled through his demands"
13. Bull - verb
· try to raise the price of stocks through speculative buying
14. Bull - verb
· speak insincerely or without regard for facts or truths; "The politician was not well prepared for the debate and faked it"
15. Bull - verb
· advance in price; "stocks were bulling"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.