1. Bell - noun
· a hollow device made of metal that makes a ringing sound when struck
2. Bell - noun
· a push button at an outer door that gives a ringing or buzzing signal when pushed
3. Bell - noun
· the sound of a bell being struck; "saved by the bell"; "she heard the distant toll of church bells"
4. Bell - noun
· (nautical) each of the eight half-hour units of nautical time signaled by strokes of a ship's bell; eight bells signals 4:00, 8:00, or 12:00 o'clock, either a.m. or p.m.
5. Bell - noun
· the shape of a bell
6. Bell - noun
· a phonetician and father of Alexander Graham Bell (1819-1905)
7. Bell - noun
· English painter; sister of Virginia Woolf; prominent member of the Bloomsbury Group (1879-1961)
8. Bell - noun
· United States inventor (born in Scotland) of the telephone (1847-1922)
9. Bell - noun
· a percussion instrument consisting of a set of tuned bells that are struck with a hammer; used as an orchestral instrument
10. Bell - noun
· the flared opening of a tubular device
11. Bell - verb
· attach a bell to; "bell cows"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.