1. As - noun
· a very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms; arsenic and arsenic compounds are used as herbicides and insecticides and various alloys; found in arsenopyrite and orpiment and realgar
2. As - noun
· a United States territory on the eastern part of the island of Samoa
3. A - noun
· a metric unit of length equal to one ten billionth of a meter (or 0.0001 micron); used to specify wavelengths of electromagnetic radiation
4. A - noun
· any of several fat-soluble vitamins essential for normal vision; prevents night blindness or inflammation or dryness of the eyes
5. A - noun
· one of the four nucleotides used in building DNA; all four nucleotides have a common phosphate group and a sugar (ribose)
6. A - noun
· (biochemistry) purine base found in DNA and RNA; pairs with thymine in DNA and with uracil in RNA
7. A - noun
· the basic unit of electric current adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites; "a typical household circuit carries 15 to 50 amps"
8. A - noun
· the 1st letter of the Roman alphabet
9. A - noun
· the blood group whose red cells carry the A antigen
10. As - adverb
· to the same degree (often followed by `as'); "they were equally beautiful"; "birds were singing and the child sang as sweetly"; "sang as sweetly as a nightingale"; "he is every bit as mean as she is"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.