1. yield - noun
· production of a certain amount
2. yield - noun
· the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property; "the average return was about 5%"
3. yield - noun
· an amount of a product
4. yield - noun
· the quantity of something (as a commodity) that is created (usually within a given period of time); "production was up in the second quarter"
5. yield - verb
· be the cause or source of; "He gave me a lot of trouble"; "Our meeting afforded much interesting information"
6. yield - verb
· end resistance, as under pressure or force; "The door yielded to repeated blows with a battering ram"
7. yield - verb
· give or supply; "The cow brings in 5 liters of milk"; "This year's crop yielded 1,000 bushels of corn"; "The estate renders some revenue for the family"
8. yield - verb
· give over; surrender or relinquish to the physical control of another
9. yield - verb
· give in, as to influence or pressure
10. yield - verb
· move in order to make room for someone for something; "The park gave way to a supermarket"; "`Move over,' he told the crowd"
11. yield - verb
· cause to happen or be responsible for; "His two singles gave the team the victory"
12. yield - verb
· be willing to concede; "I grant you this much"
13. yield - verb
· be fatally overwhelmed
14. yield - verb
· bring in; "interest-bearing accounts"; "How much does this savings certificate pay annually?"
15. yield - verb
· be flexible under stress of physical force; "This material doesn't give"
16. yield - verb
· cease opposition; stop fighting
17. yield - verb
· consent reluctantly
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.