1. wring - noun
· a twisting squeeze; "gave the wet cloth a wring"
2. wring - verb
· twist and press out of shape
3. wring - verb
· twist and compress, as if in pain or anguish; "Wring one's hand"
4. wring - verb
· obtain by coercion or intimidation; "They extorted money from the executive by threatening to reveal his past to the company boss"; "They squeezed money from the owner of the business by threatening him"
5. wring - verb
· twist, squeeze, or compress in order to extract liquid; "wring the towels"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.