1. wreck - noun
· something or someone that has suffered ruin or dilapidation; "the house was a wreck when they bought it"; "thanks to that quack I am a human wreck"
2. wreck - noun
· an accident that destroys a ship at sea
3. wreck - noun
· a serious accident (usually involving one or more vehicles); "they are still investigating the crash of the TWA plane"
4. wreck - noun
· a ship that has been destroyed at sea
5. wreck - verb
· smash or break forcefully; "The kid busted up the car"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.