1. worry - verb
· be worried, concerned, anxious, troubled, or uneasy; "I worry about my job"
2. worry - verb
· be concerned with; "I worry about my grades"
3. worry - verb
· disturb the peace of mind of; afflict with mental agitation or distress; "I cannot sleep--my daughter's health is worrying me"
4. worry - verb
· be on the mind of; "I worry about the second Germanic consonant shift"
5. worry - verb
· lacerate by biting; "the dog worried his bone"
6. worry - verb
· touch or rub constantly; "The old man worried his beads"
7. worried - adjective
· afflicted with or marked by anxious uneasiness or trouble or grief; "too upset to say anything"; "spent many disquieted moments"; "distressed about her son's leaving home"; "lapsed into disturbed sleep"; "worried parents"; "a worried frown"; "one last worried check of the sleeping children"
8. worried - adjective
· mentally upset over possible misfortune or danger etc; "apprehensive about her job"; "not used to a city and worried about small things"; "felt apprehensive about the consequences"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.