1. widening - noun
· an increase in width
2. widening - noun
· a part of a road that has been widened to allow cars to pass or park
3. widening - noun
· the act of making something wider
4. widen - verb
· become broader or wider or more extensive; "The road widened"
5. widen - verb
· make (clothes) larger; "Let out that dress--I gained a lot of weight"
6. widen - verb
· make wider; "widen the road"
7. widen - verb
· extend in scope or range or area; "The law was extended to all citizens"; "widen the range of applications"; "broaden your horizon"; "Extend your backyard"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.