1. wharf - noun
· a platform built out from the shore into the water and supported by piles; provides access to ships and boats
2. wharf - verb
· provide with a wharf; "Wharf the mouth of the river"
3. wharf - verb
· store on a wharf; "Wharf the merchandise"
4. wharf - verb
· discharge at a wharf; "wharf the passengers"
5. wharf - verb
· come into or dock at a wharf; "the big ship wharfed in the evening"
6. wharf - verb
· moor at a wharf; "The ship was wharfed"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.