1. welsh - noun
· a native or resident of Wales
2. welsh - noun
· a Celtic language of Wales
3. welsh - noun
· a breed of dual-purpose cattle developed in Wales
4. welsh - verb
· cheat by avoiding payment of a gambling debt
5. welsh - adjective
· of or relating to or characteristic of Wales or its people or their language; "the Welsh coast"; "Welsh syntax"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.