1. weld - noun
· European mignonette cultivated as a source of yellow dye; naturalized in North America
2. weld - noun
· United States abolitionist (1803-1895)
3. weld - noun
· a metal joint formed by softening with heat and fusing or hammering together
4. weld - verb
· join together by heating; "weld metal"
5. weld - verb
· unite closely or intimately; "Her gratitude welded her to him"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.