1. warrant - noun
· a writ from a court commanding police to perform specified acts
2. warrant - noun
· a type of security issued by a corporation (usually together with a bond or preferred stock) that gives the holder the right to purchase a certain amount of common stock at a stated price; "as a sweetener they offered warrants along with the fixed-income securities"
3. warrant - noun
· formal and explicit approval; "a Democrat usually gets the union's endorsement"
4. warrant - noun
· a written assurance that some product or service will be provided or will meet certain specifications
5. warrant - verb
· provide adequate grounds to justify (a certain course of action); "The emergency does not warrant all of us buying guns"
6. warrant - verb
· stand behind and guarantee the quality, accuracy, or condition of; "The dealer warrants all the cars he sells"; "I warrant this information"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.