1. volatile - noun
· a volatile substance; a substance that changes readily from solid or liquid to a vapor; "it was heated to evaporate the volatiles"
2. volatile - adjective
· evaporating readily at normal temperatures and pressures; "volatile oils"; "volatile solvents"
3. volatile - adjective
· liable to lead to sudden change or violence; "an explosive issue"; "a volatile situation with troops and rioters eager for a confrontation"
4. volatile - adjective
· marked by erratic changeableness in affections or attachments; "fickle friends"; "a flirt's volatile affections"
5. volatile - adjective
· tending to vary often or widely; "volatile stocks"; "volatile emotions"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.