1. voiding - noun
· the bodily process of discharging waste matter
2. void - verb
· declare invalid; "The contract was annulled"; "void a plea"
3. void - verb
· clear (a room, house, place) of occupants or empty or clear (a place or receptacle) of something; "The chemist voided the glass bottle"; "The concert hall was voided of the audience"
4. void - verb
· take away the legal force of or render ineffective; "invalidate a contract"
5. void - verb
· excrete or discharge from the body
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.