1. voider - noun
· an official who can invalidate or nullify; "my bank check was voided and I wanted to know who the invalidator was"
2. voider - noun
· a person who defecates
3. voider - noun
· a piece of chain mail covering a place unprotected by armor plate
4. voider - noun
· a hamper that holds dirty clothes to be washed or wet clothes to be dried
5. void - adjective
· lacking any legal or binding force; "null and void"
6. void - adjective
· containing nothing; "the earth was without form, and void"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.