1. voice - noun
· the distinctive quality or pitch or condition of a person's speech; "A shrill voice sounded behind us"
2. voice - noun
· the sound made by the vibration of vocal folds modified by the resonance of the vocal tract; "a singer takes good care of his voice"; "the giraffe cannot make any vocalizations"
3. voice - noun
· a sound suggestive of a vocal utterance; "the noisy voice of the waterfall"; "the incessant voices of the artillery"
4. voice - noun
· expressing in coherent verbal form; "the articulation of my feelings"; "I gave voice to my feelings"
5. voice - noun
· a means or agency by which something is expressed or communicated; "the voice of the law"; "the Times is not the voice of New York"; "conservatism has many voices"
6. voice - noun
· something suggestive of speech in being a medium of expression; "the wee small voice of conscience"; "the voice of experience"; "he said his voices told him to do it"
7. voice - noun
· (metonymy) a singer; "he wanted to hear trained voices sing it"
8. voice - noun
· an advocate who represents someone else's policy or purpose; "the meeting was attended by spokespersons for all the major organs of government"
9. voice - noun
· the ability to speak; "he lost his voice"
10. voice - noun
· (linguistics) the grammatical relation (active or passive) of the grammatical subject of a verb to the action that the verb denotes
11. voice - noun
· the melody carried by a particular voice or instrument in polyphonic music; "he tried to sing the tenor part"
12. voice - verb
· give voice to; "He voiced his concern"
13. voice - verb
· utter with vibrating vocal chords
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.