1. vision - noun
· a vivid mental image; "he had a vision of his own death"
2. vision - noun
· the ability to see; the visual faculty
3. vision - noun
· the perceptual experience of seeing; "the runners emerged from the trees into his clear vision"; "he had a visual sensation of intense light"
4. vision - noun
· the formation of a mental image of something that is not perceived as real and is not present to the senses; "popular imagination created a world of demons"; "imagination reveals what the world could be"
5. vision - noun
· a religious or mystical experience of a supernatural appearance; "he had a vision of the Virgin Mary"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.