1. virgin - noun
· a person who has never had sex
2. virgin - noun
· (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Virgo
3. virgin - noun
· the sixth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about August 23 to September 22
4. virgin - adjective
· being used or worked for the first time; "virgin wool"
5. virgin - adjective
· in a state of sexual virginity; "pure and vestal modesty"; "a spinster or virgin lady"; "men have decreed that their women must be pure and virginal"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.