1. violate - verb
· fail to agree with; be in violation of; as of rules or patterns; "This sentence violates the rules of syntax"
2. violate - verb
· act in disregard of laws, rules, contracts, or promises; "offend all laws of humanity"; "violate the basic laws or human civilization"; "break a law"; "break a promise"
3. violate - verb
· destroy; "Don't violate my garden"; "violate my privacy"
4. violate - verb
· violate the sacred character of a place or language; "desecrate a cemetery"; "violate the sanctity of the church"; "profane the name of God"
5. violate - verb
· force (someone) to have sex against their will; "The woman was raped on her way home at night"
6. violate - verb
· destroy and strip of its possession; "The soldiers raped the beautiful country"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.