1. view - noun
· a way of regarding situations or topics etc.; "consider what follows from the positivist view"
2. view - noun
· the visual percept of a region; "the most desirable feature of the park are the beautiful views"
3. view - noun
· the act of looking or seeing or observing; "he tried to get a better view of it"; "his survey of the battlefield was limited"
4. view - noun
· the range of the eye; "they were soon out of view"
5. view - noun
· a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty; "my opinion differs from yours"; "I am not of your persuasion"; "what are your thoughts on Haiti?"
6. view - noun
· a message expressing a belief about something; the expression of a belief that is held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof; "his opinions appeared frequently on the editorial page"
7. view - noun
· purpose; the phrase `with a view to' means `with the intention of' or `for the purpose of'; "he took the computer with a view to pawning it"
8. view - noun
· graphic art consisting of the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept; "he painted scenes from everyday life"; "figure 2 shows photographic and schematic views of the equipment"
9. view - noun
· the range of interest or activity that can be anticipated; "It is beyond the horizon of present knowledge"
10. view - noun
· outward appearance; "they look the same in outward view"
11. view - verb
· deem to be; "She views this quite differently from me"; "I consider her to be shallow"; "I don't see the situation quite as negatively as you do"
12. view - verb
· look at carefully; study mentally; "view a problem"
13. view - verb
· see or watch; "view a show on television"; "This program will be seen all over the world"; "view an exhibition"; "Catch a show on Broadway"; "see a movie"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.