1. vet - noun
· a doctor who practices veterinary medicine
2. vet - noun
· a person who has served in the armed forces
3. vet - verb
· work as a veterinarian; "She vetted for the farms in the area for many years"
4. vet - verb
· examine carefully; "Someone should vet this report before it goes out"
5. vet - verb
· provide (a person) with medical care
6. vet - verb
· provide veterinary care for
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.