1. variety - noun
· a collection containing a variety of sorts of things; "a great assortment of cars was on display"; "he had a variety of disorders"; "a veritable smorgasbord of religions"
2. variety - noun
· noticeable heterogeneity; "a diversity of possibilities"; "the range and variety of his work is amazing"
3. variety - noun
· (biology) a taxonomic category consisting of members of a species that differ from others of the same species in minor but heritable characteristics; "varieties are frequently recognized in botany"
4. variety - noun
· a show consisting of a series of short unrelated performances
5. variety - noun
· a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality; "sculpture is a form of art"; "what kinds of desserts are there?"
6. variety - noun
· a difference that is usually pleasant; "he goes to France for variety"; "it is a refreshing change to meet a woman mechanic"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.