1. value - verb
· fix or determine the value of; assign a value to; "value the jewelry and art work in the estate"
2. value - verb
· hold dear; "I prize these old photographs"
3. value - verb
· regard highly; think much of; "I respect his judgement"; "We prize his creativity"
4. value - verb
· evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of; "I will have the family jewels appraised by a professional"; "access all the factors when taking a risk"
5. value - verb
· estimate the value of; "How would you rate his chances to become President?"; "Gold was rated highly among the Romans"
6. valued - adjective
· (usually used in combination) having value of a specified kind; "triple-valued"
7. valued - adjective
· held in great esteem for admirable qualities especially of an intrinsic nature; "a valued friend"; "precious memories"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.