1. value - noun
· a numerical quantity measured or assigned or computed; "the value assigned was 16 milliseconds"
2. value - noun
· the quality (positive or negative) that renders something desirable or valuable; "the Shakespearean Shylock is of dubious value in the modern world"
3. value - noun
· the amount (of money or goods or services) that is considered to be a fair equivalent for something else; "he tried to estimate the value of the produce at normal prices"
4. value - noun
· relative darkness or lightness of a color; "I establish the colors and principal values by organizing the painting into three values--dark, medium...and light"-Joe Hing Lowe
5. value - noun
· (music) the relative duration of a musical note
6. value - noun
· an ideal accepted by some individual or group; "he has old-fashioned values"
7. value - verb
· fix or determine the value of; assign a value to; "value the jewelry and art work in the estate"
8. value - verb
· hold dear; "I prize these old photographs"
9. value - verb
· regard highly; think much of; "I respect his judgement"; "We prize his creativity"
10. value - verb
· evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of; "I will have the family jewels appraised by a professional"; "access all the factors when taking a risk"
11. value - verb
· estimate the value of; "How would you rate his chances to become President?"; "Gold was rated highly among the Romans"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.