1. unsympathetic - adjective
· not sympathetic or disposed toward; "unsympathetic officialdom"; "people unsympathetic to the revolution"; "his dignity made him seem aloof and unsympathetic"
2. unsympathetic - adjective
· (of characters in literature or drama) tending to evoke antipathetic feelings; "all the characters were peculiarly unsympathetic"
3. unsympathetic - adjective
· not having an open mind; "a closed mind unreceptive to new ideas"
4. unsympathetic - adjective
· lacking in sympathy and kindness; "unkindly ancts"
5. unsympathetic - adjective
· not agreeing with your tastes or expectations; "found the task disagreeable and decided to abandon it"; "a job temperamentally unsympathetic to him"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.