1. unrestricted - adjective
· not subject to or subjected to restriction
2. unrestricted - adjective
· free of restrictions on conduct; "I had unrestricted access"
3. unrestricted - adjective
· not restricted or exclusive
4. unrestricted - adjective
· not restricted or modified in meaning; "unrestricted verbs are usually stronger than those qualified by adverbs"
5. unrestricted - adjective
· never having had security classification
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.