1. underground - noun
· a secret group organized to overthrow a government or occupation force
2. underground - noun
· an electric railway operating below the surface of the ground (usually in a city); "in Paris the subway system is called the `metro' and in London it is called the `tube' or the `underground'"
3. underground - adjective
· under the level of the ground; "belowground storage areas"; "underground caverns"
4. underground - adjective
· conducted with or marked by hidden aims or methods; "clandestine intelligence operations"; "cloak-and-dagger activities behind enemy lines"; "hole-and-corner intrigue"; "secret missions"; "a secret agent"; "secret sales of arms"; "surreptitious mobilization of troops"; "an undercover investigation"; "underground resistance"
5. underground - adverb
· in or into hiding or secret operation; "the organization was driven underground"
6. underground - adverb
· beneath the surface of the earth; "water flowing underground"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.