1. uncut - adjective
· not trimmed; "shaggy untrimmed locks"
2. uncut - adjective
· (used of grass or vegetation) not cut down with a hand implement or machine; "uncut grass"; "an unmown lawn"
3. uncut - adjective
· not shaped by cutting or trimming; "an uncut diamond"; "rough gemstones"
4. uncut - adjective
· (of pages of a book) having adjacent leaves still joined at the fore edge; "a book with its leaves still uncut"
5. uncut - adjective
· not cut
6. uncut - adjective
· not cut; "glad to get out of the house with my throat uncut"- Tobias Smollett
7. uncut - adjective
· complete; "the full-length play"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.