1. uncontrollable - adjective
· difficult to solve or alleviate; "uncontrollable pain"
2. uncontrollable - adjective
· incapable of being controlled; "the little boy's parents think he is spirited, but his teacher finds him unruly"
3. uncontrollable - adjective
· incapable of being controlled or managed; "uncontrollable children"; "an uncorrectable habit"
4. uncontrollable - adjective
· impossible to repress or control; "an irrepressible chatterbox"; "uncontrollable laughter"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.