1. uncertain - adjective
· lacking or indicating lack of confidence or assurance; "uncertain of his convictions"; "unsure of himself and his future"; "moving with uncertain (or unsure) steps"; "an uncertain smile"; "touched the ornaments with uncertain fingers"
2. uncertain - adjective
· not established beyond doubt; still undecided or unknown; "an uncertain future"; "a manuscript of uncertain origin"; "plans are still uncertain"; "changes of great if uncertain consequences"; "without further evidence his story must remain uncertain"
3. uncertain - adjective
· not established or confirmed; "his doom is as yet unsealed"
4. uncertain - adjective
· not certain to occur; not inevitable; "everything is uncertain about the army"; "the issue is uncertain"
5. uncertain - adjective
· subject to change; "a changeable climate"; "the weather is uncertain"; "unsettled weather with rain and hail and sunshine coming one right after the other"
6. uncertain - adjective
· not consistent or dependable; "an uncertain recollection of events"; "a gun with a rather uncertain trigger"
7. uncertain - adjective
· ambiguous (especially in the negative); "she spoke in no uncertain terms"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.