1. unbalance - verb
· throw out of balance or equilibrium; "The tax relief unbalanced the budget"; "The prima donna unbalances the smooth work in our department"
2. unbalance - verb
· derange mentally, throw out of mental balance; make insane; "The death of his parents unbalanced him"
3. unbalanced - adjective
· being or thrown out of equilibrium
4. unbalanced - adjective
· affected with madness or insanity; "a man who had gone mad"
5. unbalanced - adjective
· debits and credits are not equal
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.