Dictionary Results for twins|
1. twins - noun
· (mineralogy) two interwoven crystals that are mirror images on each other
2. twins - noun
· the third sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about May 21 to June 20
Synonym(s): Gemini, Gemini_the_Twins, Twins
3. twin - noun
· either of two offspring born at the same time from the same pregnancy
Hypernym(s): sibling, sib
4. twin - noun
· (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Gemini
Synonym(s): Gemini, Twin
Hypernym(s): person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
5. twin - noun
· a waterfall in the Snake River in southern Idaho
Synonym(s): Twin, Twin_Falls
6. twin - noun
· a duplicate copy
Synonym(s): counterpart, similitude
Hypernym(s): duplicate, duplication
7. twin - verb
· duplicate or match; "The polished surface twinned his face and chest in reverse"
Synonym(s): duplicate, parallel
Hypernym(s): match, fit, correspond, check, jibe, gibe, tally, agree
8. twin - verb
· bring two objects, ideas, or people together; "This fact is coupled to the other one"; "Matchmaker, can you match my daughter with a nice young man?"; "The student was paired with a partner for collaboration on the project"
Synonym(s): match, mate, couple, pair
9. twin - verb
· grow as twins; "twin crystals"
10. twin - verb
· give birth to twins
Hypernym(s): give_birth, deliver, bear, birth, have
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.