1. tumbling - noun
· the gymnastic moves of an acrobat
2. tumble - verb
· fall down, as if collapsing; "The tower of the World Trade Center tumbled after the plane hit it"
3. tumble - verb
· cause to topple or tumble by pushing
4. tumble - verb
· roll over and over, back and forth
5. tumble - verb
· fly around; "The clothes tumbled in the dryer"; "rising smoke whirled in the air"
6. tumble - verb
· fall apart; "the building crumbled after the explosion"; "Negotiations broke down"
7. tumble - verb
· throw together in a confused mass; "They tumbled the teams with no apparent pattern"
8. tumble - verb
· understand, usually after some initial difficulty; "She didn't know what her classmates were plotting but finally caught on"
9. tumble - verb
· fall suddenly and sharply; "Prices tumbled after the devaluation of the currency"
10. tumble - verb
· put clothes in a tumbling barrel, where they are whirled about in hot air, usually with the purpose of drying; "Wash in warm water and tumble dry"
11. tumble - verb
· suffer a sudden downfall, overthrow, or defeat
12. tumble - verb
· do gymnastics, roll and turn skillfully
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.