1. truth - noun
· a fact that has been verified; "at last he knew the truth"; "the truth is that he didn't want to do it"
2. truth - noun
· conformity to reality or actuality; "they debated the truth of the proposition"; "the situation brought home to us the blunt truth of the military threat"; "he was famous for the truth of his portraits"; "he turned to religion in his search for eternal verities"
3. truth - noun
· a true statement; "he told the truth"; "he thought of answering with the truth but he knew they wouldn't believe it"
4. truth - noun
· the quality of being near to the true value; "he was beginning to doubt the accuracy of his compass"; "the lawyer questioned the truth of my account"
5. truth - noun
· United States abolitionist and feminist who was freed from slavery and became a leading advocate of the abolition of slavery and for the rights of women (1797-1883)
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.