1. trust - verb
· have confidence or faith in; "We can trust in our government"
2. trust - verb
· allow without fear
3. trust - verb
· be confident about something; "I believe that he will come back from the war"
4. trust - verb
· expect and wish; "I trust you will behave better from now on"; "I hope she understands that she cannot expect a raise"
5. trust - verb
· confer a trust upon; "The messenger was entrusted with the general's secret"; "I commit my soul to God"
6. trust - verb
· (chiefly archaic) extend credit to; "don't trust my ex-wife; I won't pay her debts anymore"
7. trusting - adjective
· inclined to believe or confide readily; full of trust; "great brown eye, true and trustful"- Nordhoff & Hall
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.