1. truncate - verb
· replace a corner by a plane
2. truncate - verb
· approximate by ignoring all terms beyond a chosen one; "truncate a series"
3. truncate - verb
· make shorter as if by cutting off; "truncate a word"; "Erosion has truncated the ridges of the mountains"
4. truncated - adjective
· cut short in duration; "the abbreviated speech"; "her shortened life was clearly the result of smoking"; "an unsatisfactory truncated conversation"
5. truncated - adjective
· terminating abruptly by having or as if having an end or point cut off; "a truncate leaf"; "truncated volcanic mountains"; "a truncated pyramid"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.