Dictionary Results for trick|
1. trick - noun
· a cunning or deceitful action or device; "he played a trick on me"; "he pulled a fast one and got away with it"
Hypernym(s): device, gimmick, twist
2. trick - noun
· a period of work or duty
Hypernym(s): shift, work_shift, duty_period
3. trick - noun
· an attempt to get you to do something foolish or imprudent; "that offer was a dirty trick"
Hypernym(s): dishonesty, knavery
4. trick - noun
· a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement
Synonym(s): antic, joke, prank, caper, put-on
Hypernym(s): diversion, recreation
5. trick - noun
· an illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers
Synonym(s): magic_trick, conjuring_trick, magic, legerdemain, conjuration, thaumaturgy, illusion, deception
6. trick - noun
· a prostitute's customer
Synonym(s): whoremaster, whoremonger, john
Hypernym(s): customer, client
7. trick - noun
· (card games) in a single round, the sequence of cards played by all the players; the high card is the winner
Hypernym(s): turn, play
8. trick - verb
· deceive somebody; "We tricked the teacher into thinking that class would be cancelled next week"
Synonym(s): flim-flam, play_a_joke_on, play_tricks, fob, fox, pull_a_fast_one_on, play_a_trick_on
Hypernym(s): deceive, lead_on, delude, cozen
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.