1. tree - noun
· a tall perennial woody plant having a main trunk and branches forming a distinct elevated crown; includes both gymnosperms and angiosperms
2. tree - noun
· a figure that branches from a single root; "genealogical tree"
3. tree - noun
· English actor and theatrical producer noted for his lavish productions of Shakespeare (1853-1917)
4. tree - verb
· force a person or an animal into a position from which he cannot escape
5. tree - verb
· plant with trees; "this lot should be treed so that the house will be shaded in summer"
6. tree - verb
· chase an animal up a tree; "the hunters treed the bear with dogs and killed it"; "her dog likes to tree squirrels"
7. tree - verb
· stretch (a shoe) on a shoetree
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.