Dictionary Results for treats|
1. treat - noun
· something considered choice to eat
Synonym(s): dainty, delicacy, goody, kickshaw
Hypernym(s): nutriment, nourishment, nutrition, sustenance, aliment, alimentation, victuals
2. treat - noun
· an occurrence that causes special pleasure or delight
Hypernym(s): happening, occurrence, occurrent, natural_event
3. treat - verb
· interact in a certain way; "Do right by her"; "Treat him with caution, please"; "Handle the press reporters gently"
Synonym(s): handle, do_by
4. treat - verb
· subject to a process or treatment, with the aim of readying for some purpose, improving, or remedying a condition; "process cheese"; "process hair"; "treat the water so it can be drunk"; "treat the lawn with chemicals"; "treat an oil spill"
Hypernym(s): affect, impact, bear_upon, bear_on, touch_on, touch
5. treat - verb
· provide treatment for; "The doctor treated my broken leg"; "The nurses cared for the bomb victims"; "The patient must be treated right away or she will die"; "Treat the infection with antibiotics"
6. treat - verb
· act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression; "This book deals with incest"; "The course covered all of Western Civilization"; "The new book treats the history of China"
Synonym(s): cover, handle, plow, deal, address
Hypernym(s): broach, initiate
7. treat - verb
· provide with a gift or entertainment; "Grandmother always treated us to the circus"; "I like to treat myself to a day at a spa when I am depressed"
Hypernym(s): give, gift, present
8. treat - verb
· provide with choice or abundant food or drink; "Don't worry about the expensive wine--I'm treating"; "She treated her houseguests with good food every night"
Hypernym(s): provide, supply, ply, cater
9. treat - verb
· engage in negotiations in order to reach an agreement; "they had to treat with the King"
10. treat - verb
· regard or consider in a specific way; "I treated his advances as a joke"
Hypernym(s): react, respond
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.