1. tread - noun
· a step in walking or running
2. tread - noun
· the grooved surface of a pneumatic tire
3. tread - noun
· the part (as of a wheel or shoe) that makes contact with the ground
4. tread - noun
· structural member consisting of the horizontal part of a stair or step
5. tread - verb
· put down or press the foot, place the foot; "For fools rush in where angels fear to tread"; "step on the brake"
6. tread - verb
· tread or stomp heavily or roughly; "The soldiers trampled across the fields"
7. tread - verb
· crush as if by treading on; "tread grapes to make wine"
8. tread - verb
· brace (an archer's bow) by pressing the foot against the center
9. tread - verb
· apply (the tread) to a tire
10. tread - verb
· mate with; "male birds tread the females"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.