1. trash - noun
· worthless material that is to be disposed of
2. trash - noun
· worthless people
3. trash - noun
· nonsensical talk or writing
4. trash - noun
· an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
5. trash - verb
· dispose of (something useless or old); "trash these old chairs"; "junk an old car"; "scrap your old computer"
6. trash - verb
· express a totally negative opinion of; "The critics panned the performance"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.