1. trapping - noun
· stable gear consisting of a decorated covering for a horse, especially (formerly) for a warhorse
2. trap - verb
· place in a confining or embarrassing position; "He was trapped in a difficult situation"
3. trap - verb
· catch in or as if in a trap; "The men trap foxes"
4. trap - verb
· hold or catch as if in a trap; "The gaps between the teeth trap food particles"
5. trap - verb
· to hold fast or prevent from moving; "The child was pinned under the fallen tree"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.