1. transmission - noun
· the act of sending a message; causing a message to be transmitted
2. transmission - noun
· communication by means of transmitted signals
3. transmission - noun
· the fraction of radiant energy that passes through a substance
4. transmission - noun
· an incident in which an infectious disease is transmitted
5. transmission - noun
· the gears that transmit power from an automobile engine via the driveshaft to the live axle
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.