1. traffic - noun
· the aggregation of things (pedestrians or vehicles) coming and going in a particular locality during a specified period of time
2. traffic - noun
· buying and selling; especially illicit trade
3. traffic - noun
· the amount of activity over a communication system during a given period of time; "heavy traffic overloaded the trunk lines"; "traffic on the internet is lightest during the night"
4. traffic - noun
· social or verbal interchange (usually followed by `with')
5. traffic - verb
· deal illegally; "traffic drugs"
6. traffic - verb
· trade or deal a commodity; "They trafficked with us for gold"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.