1. track - verb
· carry on the feet and deposit; "track mud into the house"
2. track - verb
· observe or plot the moving path of something; "track a missile"
3. track - verb
· go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
4. track - verb
· travel across or pass over; "The caravan covered almost 100 miles each day"
5. track - verb
· make tracks upon
6. tracked - adjective
· having tracks; "new snow tracked by rabbits"; "tracked vehicles"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.