1. total - noun
· the whole amount
2. total - noun
· a quantity obtained by the addition of a group of numbers
3. total - verb
· add up in number or quantity; "The bills amounted to $2,000"; "The bill came to $2,000"
4. total - verb
· determine the sum of; "Add all the people in this town to those of the neighboring town"
5. total - verb
· damage beyond the point of repair; "My son totaled our new car"; "the rock star totals his guitar at every concert"
6. total - adjective
· constituting the full quantity or extent; complete; "an entire town devastated by an earthquake"; "gave full attention"; "a total failure"
7. total - adjective
· complete in extent or degree and in every particular; "a full game"; "a total eclipse"; "a total disaster"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.