1. tope - noun
· a dome-shaped shrine erected by Buddhists
2. tope - verb
· drink excessive amounts of alcohol; be an alcoholic; "The husband drinks and beats his wife"
3. top - verb
· be superior or better than some standard; "She exceeded our expectations"; "She topped her performance of last year"
4. top - verb
· pass by, over, or under without making contact; "the balloon cleared the tree tops"
5. top - verb
· be at the top of or constitute the top or highest point; "A star tops the Christmas Tree"
6. top - verb
· be ahead of others; be the first; "she topped her class every year"
7. top - verb
· provide with a top or finish the top (of a structure); "the towers were topped with conical roofs"
8. top - verb
· reach or ascend the top of; "The hikers topped the mountain just before noon"
9. top - verb
· strike (the top part of a ball in golf, baseball, or pool) giving it a forward spin
10. top - verb
· cut the top off; "top trees and bushes"
11. top - verb
· be the culminating event; "The speech crowned the meeting"
12. top - verb
· finish up or conclude; "They topped off their dinner with a cognac"; "top the evening with champagne"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.