1. tone - verb
· utter monotonously and repetitively and rhythmically; "The students chanted the same slogan over and over again"
2. tone - verb
· vary the pitch of one's speech
3. tone - verb
· change the color or tone of; "tone a negative"
4. tone - verb
· change to a color image; "tone a photographic image"
5. tone - verb
· give a healthy elasticity to; "Let's tone our muscles"
6. toned - adjective
· having or characterized or distinguished by tone or a specific tone; often used in combination; "full-toned"; "shrill-toned"; "deep-toned"
7. toned - adjective
· having or distinguished by a tone; often used in combination; "full-toned"; "silver-toned"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.