1. token - noun
· an individual instance of a type of symbol; "the word `error' contains three tokens of `r'"
2. token - noun
· something serving as a sign of something else
3. token - noun
· a metal or plastic disk that can be redeemed or used in designated slot machines
4. token - noun
· something of sentimental value
5. token - adjective
· insignificantly small; a matter of form only (`tokenish' is informal); "the fee was nominal"; "a token gesture of resistance"; "a tokenish gesture"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.