1. tithe - noun
· a levy of one tenth of something
2. tithe - noun
· an offering of a tenth part of some personal income
3. tithe - verb
· exact a tithe from; "The church was tithed"
4. tithe - verb
· levy a tithe on (produce or a crop); "The wool was tithed"
5. tithe - verb
· pay one tenth of; pay tithes on, especially to the church; "He tithed his income to the Church"
6. tithe - verb
· pay a tenth of one's income, especially to the church; "Although she left the church officially, she still tithes"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.